31 August 2006

So that's why...

... I took this job. Yes, so I can come home for lunch and blog. Hee, hee. This is the first day I've tested to see if I can actually walk home, enjoy my lunch and maybe even be productive while I'm here. So far, I've done the dishes and started a load of laundry. Sweet.

I have to leave my cats this weekend for a whole 60-some odd hours. This will be torture for me (I couldn't find a cat sitter). But I'm learning to LET GO and praying I don't come back to an apartment destroyed. Besides, I have to prepare myself... if I happen to get a Fulbright, I'll have to leave them for a whole 9 months.

I am very, very excited about NYC. I've never been. I don't know how much of the city I'll get to see. For the most part, I'll just be helping my roommate with her wedding stuff. But I did beg her to take me to MOMA if we have time.

I have no other intelligent thoughts for the day...

3 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

Carl and I can come by and check on your cats if you'd like.

Ryann said...

I love cat people! Thanks guys!

Nathan said...

Meh. Your cats need a David Blaine-style diet plan. :)