11 March 2008

Delivery


A month ago, my Hebrew prof said, "order this book."


Obediently, I did. And then I waited. My other books from Amazon came in the next few days. I checked my order. "Out of Stock." Really? Had no idea Hebrew Bibles were so popular.


Yesterday, after three weeks of waiting, I got irritated with Amazon and cancelled my order.


I proceeded to order the same book from Westminster Seminary's bookstore. I believe this was around 2pm.


It was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon. :)


And, they've got $5 flat-rate shipping. Guess I know where I'll be ordering my textbooks next semester.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should totally use WTS whenever purchasing theology books! You can't beat the speed they get stuff to you, nor the $5 flat rate shipping (unless you have it shipped to your work then its only $4).

Better yet, you can earn coupons from them if you sign up for their blog partner program. Unless you wanna help a brother out and use this link (http://www.eyarf.org/resources) instead.

Ryann said...

Haahaa! Thanks, Jeff. I don't mind helping you out but I can't say my readership is really that, um, numerous. :)